Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Spring Social Media Internship
All internships for D.C. United are unpaid internships, however interns are paid for hours worked on game days. The internships allow the individual to gain valuable experience with a professional organization for their future in the sports, entertainment and marketing industry. Hours can be flexible to accommodate with your school or work schedule. Some nights and weekends will be required.
Social Media Production: D.C. United are looking for a social media intern to assist the Digital Media and Communications department. The social media intern will report to the Digital Media specialist and will assist with the day to day objectives of the Digital Media and Communications Department.
- Use photos, videos and web content to create interesting posts on a daily basis.
- Assists in real-time coverage during gamedays.
- Track, monitor, and engage with fan feedback.
- Track and monitor analytics on multiple platforms and with an analytics dashboard
- Create and track social media campaigns.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- A sense of humor and strong awareness of social trends
- Ability to proficiently and creatively use Vine, Snapchat, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook
- Strong interest in soccer and sports is a plus, but not necessary.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to travel to away games as needed and to various events around the community
Please submit screenshots or links of your most creative social media posts, as well as your most creative 60 second Snapchat story (can be about any subject you choose, we are only interested in how creatively you use the platform)
How did you hear about this job?