Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Spring Digital Video Production Internship
All internships for D.C. United are unpaid internships, however interns are paid for hours worked on game days. The internships allow the individual to gain valuable experience with a professional organization for their future in the sports, entertainment and marketing industry. Hours can be flexible to accommodate with your school or work schedule. Some nights and weekends will be required.
Digital Video Production: D.C. United are looking for a video production intern to assist the Digital Media and Communications department. The video production intern will report to the Video Producers and assist with the day to day objectives of the Digital Media and Communications Department.
- Assist in shooting and editing video segments
- Assist in conducting player interviews
- Assist the Digital Media and Communications department on game days including shooting and logging game footage
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Applicants should be working towards an undergraduate or graduate degree in a journalism school (or comparable training)
- Excellent storytelling skills. A reel or packages must be submitted that demonstrate this ability.
- Ability to make creative and energetic hype videos
- Strong video production skills that include digital video workflows with Nikon DSLRs, Premier Pro, CS6, Final Cut 7
- Basic animation skills in Adobe After Effects CS6 is a plus but not a requirement
- Owing your own gear is a plus, but not a requirement
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to travel to away games as needed and to various events around the community
Please submit a link to your reel with your application.
How did you hear about this job?