Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Spring Digital Video Animation Internship
All internships for D.C. United are unpaid internships, however interns are paid for hours worked on game days. The internships allow the individual to gain valuable experience with a professional organization for their future in the sports, entertainment and marketing industry. Hours can be flexible to accommodate with your school or work schedule. Some nights and weekends will be required.
Digital Video Animation Production: D.C. United are looking for a video animation intern to assist the Digital Media and Communications department. The video animation intern will report to the Video Producers and assist with the day to day objectives of the Digital Media and Communications Department.
- Assist in animation for video content
- Use Adobe After Effects and Photoshop, and various types of audio and digital video equipment to edit videos
- Create videos for TV broadcast, web and social media
- Assist video producers and social media producers in creation of content
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Applicants should be working towards an undergraduate or graduate degree in computer animation (or comparable training)
- Ability to make creative and energetic hype videos
- Proficiency using Adobe After Effects for motion design, tracking, compositing, and encoding.
- Proficiency using Adobe Premiere for video editing.
- Strong awareness of relevant trends in web video and social media content
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to travel to away games as needed and to various events around the community
Please submit a link to your work with your application.
How did you hear about this job?