Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
First Team Operations Intern- LUFC with D.C. United in Washington · DC
D.C. United jobs
Sports Jobs in Washington · DC
DC United/Loudoun United is seeking a highly motivated candidate to take on the role of First Team Operations Intern, Loudoun United for 2020 Season (January-May). The candidate will assist the Team Administrator and Equipment Manager with all team and technical staff equipment duties, day-to-day operations, and provide game & event support. A candidate that is fluent in both English and Spanish is preferred, but not required. Internships with D.C United/ Loudoun United will provide qualified interns with an assortment of valuable learning experiences and exposure to all facets of a professional soccer team. Interns will be asked to work some nights and weekends.
- Assist with daily Locker Room set-up (practices and games)
- Efficiently control progression of training drills at first team training
- Assist Team Staff with day-to-day needs
- Work with staff to prepare the field and locker room for practices and games
- Assist the Players and Staff with away game travel
- Manage, inventory, and account for all team equipment usage
- Assist with all home games
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends as required
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- College degree/in process in a related field preferred, but not required
- Prior experience in the field of equipment management, whether professional or at the collegiate level, preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of soccer is preferred, but not required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?