Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Director, Digital Marketing with D.C. United in Washington · DC
D.C. United jobs
Sports Jobs in Washington · DC
Marketing: New Media
D.C. United is currently seeking a full-time Senior Manager of Digital Marketing. The Senior Manager of Digital Marketing will work within the Marketing/Digital Department and will be responsible for digital marketing campaigns, electronic communications to all club stakeholders, as well as implementing the content strategy for the club and Audi Field digital assets (dcunited.com, audifielddc.com, social media platforms, etc.).
The Senior Manager of Digital Marketing will stay up to date with all the latest digital media trends and maintaining “the voice” for all DCU / Audi Field digital assets. They will also oversee the Digital Marketing Manager while combining efforts to help grow page views, relevancy and unique visitors on dcunited.com, audifielddc.com, and expand the club’s and the venue’s presence on other platforms (podcast, social media, etc).
Primary duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Manage digital marketing advertising buys
- Work with internal stakeholders to build and execute the electronic communication platform for all club stakeholders, including season ticket holders, past game attendees, groups, etc.
- Work with various departments to ensure the DCU/Audi Field brand / information is well represented across social media outlets
- Extract, analyze and report weekly key metrics for website traffic and video engagement to rest of marketing department.
- Work to increase key metrics across all digital platforms.
- Identify conversation trends and develop strategies to insert the club into those conversations.
- Develop and execute promotional and fan engagement digital strategies.
- Work closely with in-house video production team and PR team to create engaging content for dcunited.com and in-stadium.
- Oversee Digital Marketing Manager
- Oversee all functions relating to dcunited.com – build and maintain pages, sections, content features and more as needed.
- Oversee D.C. United/Audi Field mobile application with our vendor partner
- Support marketing, ticketing, sponsorship and fan relations with digital needs.
Skills and Requirements
- 3-5 years experience in a related field
- Extensive knowledge of digital media best practices
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and Drupal is a plus
- Strong writing skills
- Strong communications skills
- Passion for world soccer and strong knowledge of D.C. United and MLS
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) written and verbal is preferred but not mandatory
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?