Digital Video Production Internship (Spring 2020) with D.C. United in Washington · DC
D.C. United jobs
Sports Jobs in Washington · DC · Open to Remote
Due to the nature of the current global climate, the Digital Video Production Internship will be EXCLUSIVELY CONDUCTED REMOTELY. Applicants MUST be eligible to receive academic credit for the internship.
The video production intern will report to the Creative Content Producer and assist with the day to day objectives of the Digital Media and Communications Department. The intern will edit video content for the digital team, including, but not limited to, game recaps, sponsor content, and practice content.
- Assist in producing and editing video content for social channels
- Edit training videos, game recaps, event recaps, etc. with a creative eye
- Assist the Digital Media and Communications department on game days including editing and logging game footage
- Log and archive old footage
- Brainstorm new ideas and content
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Excellent storytelling skills. A reel or packages must be submitted that demonstrate this ability
- Must have the ability to approach edits with a unique point of view
- Must be a goal-oriented and driven individual with a desire to learn
- Strong video production skills that include digital video workflows with DSLRs
- Advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, including but not limited to, Adobe Premiere and Adobe Photoshop
- Basic animation skills in Adobe After Effects is a plus but not a requirement
- Owning your own gear is a plus, but not a requirement
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Applicants must be working towards an undergraduate or graduate degree in a communications school (or comparable field)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Are you eligible to receive college credit for this internship?
Please submit a link to your portfolio, reel or any applicable work: