Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Coordinator, CRM & Analytics with D.C. United in Washington · DC
D.C. United jobs
Sports Jobs in Washington · DC
Ticket Operations: Box Office Database Administration
The D.C. United & Audi Field Ticket Operations & Analytics team is looking for a strategic-minded individual to fill the role of Coordinator, CRM & Analytics and join our growing Ticket Operations & Analytics team.
The Coordinator, CRM & Analytics will work supporting the ticket sales & services team in various aspects of overall business objectives to drive sales, improve retention and facilitate data acquisition. The role’s primary objectives will be to support CRM & Analytics operational initiatives, develop and implement training protocols, maintain data integrity and other day-to-day CRM & Analytics responsibilities, as assigned. This position also acts as a key liaison between the Ticket Sales and Service Team, Stadium and external stakeholders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with all CRM & Analytics duties for D.C. United, Loudoun United FC, Washington Spirit and Audi Field Events, including but not limited to, creating and managing sales campaigns, maintaining accurate records, analyzing results and making strategy recommendations
- Work with CRM and data warehouse provider client support to troubleshoot technical issues, campaign creation, develop reporting tools, etc.
- First-point-of-contact for Ticket Sales & Service managers and sales representatives, related to CRM functions
- Assist with ticket buyer survey and form creation processes
- Assist in data capture processes, including cleaning and importing large data sets
- Build and execute targeted sales marketing campaigns, via email marketing, call campaign administration, etc.
- Administrative duties including data entry, research, and lead generation
- Developing backend workflows within CRM and data warehouse systems
- Maintain and improve data hygiene and quality control
- Develop and implement training materials for staff, including leading recurring training sessions
- Develop and operate internal dashboards to assist in managing the sales process
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by Director, Ticket Operations & Analytics
Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1+ years of CRM experience required (Microsoft Dynamics preferred)
- Experience using Ticketmaster Archtics preferred
- Basic proficiency with SQL, BI Tools (Tableau preferred) and Programming Languages (R, Python)
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and other Office products
- Excellent time management, organization and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work all events, flexible hours, including evenings, weekends
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?