Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Matchday Facilities Intern with Columbus Crew in Columbus · OH
Columbus Crew jobs
Sports Jobs in Columbus · OH
Do you have a passion for the sport and entertainment industry? MAPFRE Stadium has several Matchday Facilities Internships available for students excited to learn more about Match and event operations as well as day-to-day stadium operations.
The internship requires participation in most Crew SC home matches and MAPFRE Stadium events. Interns may have the opportunity for additional hours depending on academic schedule and available opportunities.
Opportunities & Responsibilities
- Assist with event set-up, including changeovers and conversions
- Operation of stadium vehicles
- Hands-on preparation for facility concerts, festivals, and Crew SC home matches
- Install, repair, and remove LED field-board system
- Match-day quality control
- Assist in compliance of MLS policies and guidelines
- Development and networking opportunities available
Required skills, experience, and abilities
- Must be actively enrolled in an education program
- Must be able to lift and maneuver a minimum of 50 pounds
- Must be able to climb ladders, carry, walk, sit, push, pull, and move continuously during work hours
- Must be able to work outdoors in varied weather conditions
- Able to work independently and take initiative
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse population, including strong verbal communication skills. Customer service experience a plus
- Sports and entertainment industry experience a plus
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?