Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Maintenance Supervisor with Columbus Crew in Columbus · OH
Columbus Crew jobs
Sports Jobs in Columbus · OH
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Maintenance
The Maintenance Supervisor is a critical member of Columbus Crew SC’s Operations team. This position is responsible for general maintenance and building operations for MAPFRE Stadium and Crew SC’s training facility at Obetz.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate, oversee and execute maintenance work assignments including HVAC, plumbing, electrical, mechanical, fire and life safety.
- Supervise contractors on stadium maintenance projects.
- Responsible for general upkeep projects including drywall, painting, and carpeting
- Perform and document preventative maintenance on a variety of equipment.
- Provide operations leadership with requested weekly reporting, input on site development, and recommend initiatives that will improve organizational efficiency.
- Inspect site on a consistent and ongoing basis, ensuring excellent appearances.
- Assists with project management by acquiring competitive bids, ensuring project compliance, and closeout.
- Maintain strong third-party vendor relationships.
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- Commercial property maintenance experience is required.
- Hands on experience with electrical wiring and switch gear, plumbing, HVAC maintenance, and fire and life safety systems.
- Ability to interact with a wide variety of tenants, contractors, and vendors.
- Positive, innovative approach to problem solving.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite including Outlook/Word/Excel
- Excellent time-management and general organization skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Sports and entertainment industry experience is preferred
- Ability to operate forklifts, boom lifts and scissor lifts is preferred
- Must be able to lift and maneuver a minimum of 50 pounds
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?