Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Get involved in America's fastest growing sport by joining Major League Soccer or its teams!
If you are interested in working with us at Major League Soccer, please apply for a job.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities are available within the following categories:
Fitness and End Stage Rehab Coach
Note: this job is closed to new applications.
Columbus Crew SC Overview
Columbus Crew SC (Soccer Club) is the first club in Major League Soccer. In 2015, Crew SC was crowned MLS Eastern Conference Champions in the organization’s 20th season. Owned and operated by Precourt Sports Ventures (PSV), it won its first MLS Cup championship in 2008 preceded by the 2002 Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup championship, as well as MLS Supporters’ Shield titles in 2004, 2008 and 2009. The 2018 campaign will be the Black & Gold’s 20th season at historic MAPFRE Stadium -- the first soccer-specific stadium in the United States – where the club hosted the 2015 MLS Cup. The club was purchased by PSV on July 29, 2013 as part of the privately held investment and management firm’s sports and entertainment business enterprise.
- Assist/Manage the planning and implementation of all on-field team conditioning needs
- Assist/Manage the planning and implementation of all reconditioning needs for players in the end stages of rehabilitation
- Assist with gym based performance programs, directed by the Head of Strength and Conditioning
- Assist with the gym based strength and conditioning needs of players in the end stages of rehabilitation
- Implement a daily recovery strategy for every first team player based on the Crew SC Monitoring Platform
- Conduct warm ups for team training sessions and individual reconditioning sessions
- Master’s Degree in Exercise Science or other related field
- Minimum requirement of Certificate in Sports Rehabilitation in the US or Abroad
- CSCS or equivalent sport performance certification
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a sporting environment with 2 years in a professional soccer environment
- Must have soccer playing experience – Youth Academy to College Level required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse population, including strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English and Spanish strongly preferred
- Dynamic and charismatic with player and staff interactions
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrate professionalism with both internal and external audiences
- Able to work independently and with a team
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office products, including PowerPoint, Word and Excel
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have a Master's Degree?
Do you have a Certificate in Sports Rehabilitation in the US or Abroad?