Columbus Crew is seeking a self-starter who will be responsible for generating group sales revenue and managing existing ticket sales accounts. With a primary focus on driving group sales revenue for the Columbus Crew and Lower.com Field, it will be the Account Executive’s responsibility to develop strong relationships with group leaders within the greater Columbus market.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Generate new ticket sales through cold calling, networking, and face-to-face appointments
- Sell a full-menu of product offerings with a focus on Columbus Crew group events
- Work Columbus Crew home games at Lower.com Field to host new business prospects and established clients
- Develop and maintain good-working relationships with both internal and external clients
- Prospect and cultivate new sales leads through creative lead generation approaches
- Meet and exceed established monthly and annual sales objectives and revenue goals
- Identify business opportunities by establishing professional and personal networks, proactively soliciting and following-up on any sales leads and representing the Columbus Crew at assigned functions
- Ensure customer data and profile requirements are accurately and completely detailed for defined accounts in CRM system
- Work assigned sales, promotional and team events during games and outside normal business hours
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Minimum of one (1) years of professional experience in sports or entertainment ticket sales.
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact comfortably and effectively with internal and external clients at all levels of an organization.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral.
- Extremely coachable and eager to learn every day.
- Highly motivated individuals with a strong desire to build a career in the sports business.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends, as required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.