Job Title: Senior CRM Analyst
Department: Business Intelligence
Reports to: Marketing Automation Manager with a dotted line to the Director of Business Intelligence
About FC Cincinnati and TQL Stadium
FC Cincinnati is a professional soccer team that plays in Major League Soccer, having entered the league as its 24th team in 2019. The club’s wide and diverse ownership group is led by controlling owner Carl H. Lindner III; as well as managing owners Meg Whitman and Dr. Griff Harsh; Scott Farmer; and George Joseph. Originally founded in 2015 by Lindner III and current president Jeff Berding, FCC began play in the United Soccer League (USL) in 2016. The club won the 2018 USL Regular-Season Championship in record-setting fashion and earned postseason berths in all three of its USL seasons. In 2017, FC Cincinnati also advanced to the semifinals of the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup, a run that included victories over two MLS squads. FC Cincinnati will open the club’s privately funded, 26,000-seat soccer-specific stadium in the West End neighborhood of Cincinnati in 2021.
TQL Stadium, home of FC Cincinnati, is one of the most ambitious soccer-specific stadiums in not only North America, but the world. Critically acclaimed firm Populous designed an innovative and forward-thinking stadium that will be one of the largest soccer-specific facilities in Major League Soccer. The $250 million, privately funded stadium will have a 26,000 capacity, with the closest seats within 15 feet of the field. The design includes 53 traditional suites and 4,500 premium seats throughout four premium club spaces. Additionally, the team’s famous supporters’ section, The Bailey, will grow to be more than 3,100 strong and loom over opponents at a 34-degree angle at the stadium’s north end. A 360-degree canopy roof covers every seat in the stadium, but still allows sufficient sun in to grow a natural grass field. The stadium has five team locker rooms, including a comprehensive team suite for FC Cincinnati that features a dressing room, coach’s offices, lounge, equipment storage and the Mercy Health Center of Excellence for the team’s medical and game day fitness needs. TQL Stadium meets all current requirements to host CONCACAF and FIFA events, featuring top national teams from around the world, including the U.S. Men’s and Women’s National Teams, as well as the world’s top club teams for friendlies.
The FC Cincinnati Business Intelligence team is looking for a strategic-minded individual to fill the role of Senior CRM Analyst and join our growing team.
The Senior CRM Analyst will be primarily responsible for running day-to-day operations of CRM, including lead prioritization, lead distribution, conversion analysis, and employee training to drive sales, improve retention, and facilitate data acquisition. The role’s primary objectives will be to manage CRM operational initiatives, including campaign management, systems maintenance, develop and implement training protocols, maintain data integrity, lead modeling and prioritization, grow consumer engagement/retention, increase lifetime value, and drive cross-functional adoption of CRM tools and strategies. This position acts as a key liaison between the Ticket Sales and Service, Partnerships, and Executive teams as we look to enhance our Salesforce capabilities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
● Import new or qualified leads into CRM for distribution to sales representatives and append existing records with new updated information
● Manage all data in the CRM system, including supporting the ticket sales and/or partnership departments by coordinating sales and services campaigns
● Create, maintain, and analyze internal dashboards and saved views to assist in managing the sales process and report on CRM program performance, including campaign metrics, performance by segment, and testing results and use insights for future planning
● Regularly meet and collaborate with Ticket Sales, Sponsorship, and Marketing leadership to evaluate and review campaign success and tactics
● Develop and implement training materials for staff, including leading recurring training sessions
● Serve as primary contact for CRM database and campaign management, fielding questions and providing recommendations based on industry best practices
● Leverage user feedback to improve CRM usage
● Develop backend workflows within CRM and data warehouse systems to improve CRM processes and capture the necessary data points for future use
● Management of CRM capabilities roadmap, implementation of new CRM technology, and the automation of system and list processes
● Understanding a relational CRM database.
● Analyze customer database and segment into meaningful clusters that allow differentiation in communications within marketing and sales outreach
● Be the centralized owner of the consumer database and CRM software, which includes stabilizing the data environment in conjunction with the analytics and developer teams, providing organizational comprehension of database and CRM components, and ensuring data-driven capabilities are leveraged in marketing and sales efforts
● Work across departments with the Marketing Automation Manager to create initiatives to acquire new consumer data
● Employ data governance methodologies to ensure cleanliness of consumer database and its appropriate use, including dashboards to monitor and ongoing audits of system/processes
● Maintain and improve data hygiene and quality control
● Assist with data cleaning, entry, research, and lead generation
To perform the job successfully, you will have or demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
● Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university required
● A minimum of 1+ years of CRM experience, database management, data governance, and database marketing
● Previous experience with Salesforce CRM is preferred
● Working knowledge of SeatGeek’s SRO/Amplify or comparable ticketing systems
● Experience with data visualization tools and ability to design and create analytical dashboards
● Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office products
● Demonstrated expertise in extracting, cleansing, and formatting customer audiences for marketing purposes
● Experience with SQL or other data querying tools is a plus
● Detail oriented with strong analytical and organization skills
● Self-starter with high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand
● Excellent collaboration, organization, and problem-solving skills
● Strong time management and ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure
● Experience with cross-team project management and prioritizing multiple tasks concurrently based on larger goals
● Presents self in professional manner and can interact with all levels of organization and external stakeholders
● Excellent communication skills including written and verbal, ability to present ideas and articulate business objectives clearly and concisely to all levels of the organization, and manage large group discussions
● Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
● Ability to work extended hours including TQL Stadium events, all FC Cincinnati home games, evenings, weekends, and holidays
● Ability to attend company events
● Must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and provide verification of vaccination prior to start date.
FC Cincinnati is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.