Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Youth Development Digital Media (Fall 2019 Intern) with Chicago Fire in Bridgeview, IL
Chicago Fire jobs
Sports Jobs in Bridgeview, IL
Expectations: Is it your dream to work in the sports industry? If so an internship with the Chicago Fire Soccer Club can be the first mile of your marathon! As an Intern with the Chicago Fire Soccer Club, you will aid the club in continuing to strive to be a premier club on and off the pitch, you will play a large role in the achievement of this goal by executing projects and by being a part of the day to day activities of the Club. We are seeking interns that will take steps on their own to grow and hone their craft. As an Intern, you will be expected to give maximum effort every day you come to work.
- Assist with the management of all Fire Juniors social media accounts;
- Take a lead with the gathering of all photo, graphic and video content;
- Create and oversee a weekly social media content calendar;
- Liaise with the digital media team to ensure all Fire related content is being pushed out through Fire Juniors platforms;
- Work with each Fire Juniors club to ensure they’re posting creative and consistent messaging on their own social platforms;
- Track data analytics for all social platforms so performances can be reviewed;
- Assist with the creation of the Fire Juniors quarterly newsletter and be responsible for collecting all the content to be added to each newsletter;
- Assist in the execution of all marketing and operational requests from the Fire Juniors clubs.
- MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE COURSE CREDIT FOR THIS INTERNSHIP
- Students should be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Marketing, Business Administration, Sports management, Communications or any related field
- Students should be well organized and demonstrate an ability to manage multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Students should possess strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to effectively work in a collaborative work environment
- Must be able to work 20-30 hours per week
- Must be able to work nights, weekends & holidays
- Fluency in a second language is a plus
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Are you able to receive college credit for this internship?
When would you be available to start?