Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Video & Photography Production Winter Intern - CIBC Fire Pitch with Chicago Fire Soccer Club in Chicago · IL
As we grow, we're looking for driven young professionals to join our team. Let us know if that sounds like you!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES:
- Verify that you are eligible to receive college credit (mandatory) before you apply for an internship. You must be able to provide a verification letter from career services or from faculty. Absolutely mandatory.
- Apply online - we will not accept paper applications. Due to the high volume of candidates, we will not accept calls.
- When applying online, include your cover letter and a resume (note: pdf format is best to avoid compatibility issues)
- Please note that this position is open year-round and we take applications on a rolling basis. Let us know when your ideal start and end dates are.
- Shooting video/photo - adult rec soccer, youth soccer, bar/restaurant, gym, Fire home games, and more
- Editing video/photo
- Managing Chicago Fire Rec Soccer (CFRS) video feeds - Facebook, Instagram, Youtube
- Working with Fire Pitch staff on videos/photos for social media
- Brainstorming new ideas and content for CFRS graphics, videos, social media posts, etc...
- Interns will have substantial interaction with customers, Fire employees, and Fire fans - we expect a high level of professionalism and customer service
- This position may be required to assist other departments with various projects. Interaction with other Chicago Fire Soccer Club departments is encouraged.
- Ability to read, listen and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Proficiency using video editing software (Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premier, etc...) necessary.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Lightroom, After Effects, Illustrator, and/or Dreamweaver a major plus.
- Goal-oriented, ambitious, honest individuals sought with strong work ethic, dedication and strong desire to learn about the sports industry.
How did you hear about this job?
Can you share examples of your work (photo and video)?
Do you have experience shooting sports?
What is your dream job?
What is your availability? Can you work nights/weekends? When can you start/end your internship?
Can you obtain college credit for this internship? It is compulsory