Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Video & Photography Production Intern - CIBC Fire Pitch
Chicago Fire Soccer Club
CIBC Fire Pitch is looking for a creative, hard working, individual who is interested in joining the Chicago Fire family.
The Fire Pitch is located on the north-side of Chicago, just two miles west of Wrigley Field. The facility features two full-sized soccer fields, a state-of-the-art fitness center, bar/restaurant, events space, and an outdoor patio. The intern will work with staff members to develop videos/photos to promote all aspects of the facility through social media. Examples here. The intern will be expected to work some nights and weekends (15-25 hours/week).
As we grow, we're looking for driven young professionals to join our team. Let us know if that sounds like you!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES:
- Verify that you are eligible to receive college credit (mandatory) before you apply for an internship. You must be able to provide a verification letter from career services or from faculty. Absolutely mandatory.
- Apply online - we will not accept paper applications. Due to the high volume of candidates, we will not accept calls.
- When applying online, include your cover letter and a resume (note: pdf format is best to avoid compatibility issues)
- Please note that this position is open year-round and we take applications on a rolling basis. Let us know when your ideal start and end dates are.
- Shooting video/photo - adult rec soccer, youth soccer, bar/restaurant, gym, Fire home games, and more
- Editing video/photo
- Managing CFRS video feeds - Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Snapchat
- Working with Fire Pitch staff on videos/photos for social media
- Brainstorming new ideas and content for CFRS graphics, videos, social media posts, etc...
- Interns will have substantial interaction with customers, Fire employees, and Fire fans - we expect a high level of professionalism and customer service
- This position may be required to assist other departments with various projects. Interaction with other Chicago Fire Soccer Club departments is encouraged.
- Ability to read, listen and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Proficiency using video editing software (Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premier, etc...) necessary.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or Dreamweaver a major plus.
- Goal-oriented, ambitious, honest individuals sought with strong work ethic, dedication and strong desire to learn about the sports industry.
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have experience shooting/editing sports?
Can you share links to your video/photo portfolio?
Do you have experience using Photoshop and/or Illustrator?