Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Video and Creative Services Intern (Spring 2020) with Chicago Fire FC in Chicago · IL
Chicago Fire FC jobs
Sports Jobs in Chicago · IL
Web/Creative Services: Media/Video Production
The Chicago Fire Football Club is seeking a forward-thinking visual storyteller with a passion for pursuing a career in creative media. The individual in this role will assist with the development and production of video content, with an emphasis on creating for social media.
- Assist with video and creative services including ideating unique concepts, developing production plans, gathering input from stakeholders, scheduling, filming, and post-production work
- Assist with producing short-form video edits designed specifically to stop fans in their scroll on social media.
- Capture footage of Chicago Fire matchdays and training sessions
- Assist with shooting and editing press conferences, player interviews, highlight reels, community relations’ events and sales and marketing
- Log and archive clips to facilitate future accessibility
- Assist with coordination of sit-down interviews of players, coaches and staff
- Staff additional club and Chicago Fire Foundation events to capture footage
- Ensure adherence to brand standards and guidelines
- Assist with setup and breakdown of video production equipment
- Transport, set up, and operate various production equipment including cameras, audio recorders, lighting equipment and microphones for location and studio production
- Verify that you are eligible to receive college credit
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in video production
- Experience with HDV and DSLR camera operations
- Demonstrated experience working in Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and After Effects
- High attention to detail
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, analytical and planning skills
- Availability and willingness to work flexible / extended hours, including nights, weekends and holidays and team travel as well as matches and events as necessary
- Understanding of soccer, MLS and the Chicago Fire is preferred
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
What are your ideal start and end dates?
Drop us a link to at least one example of your work.