Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Video and Creative Services Coordinator with Chicago Fire Soccer Club in Bridgeview, IL
Chicago Fire Soccer Club jobs
Sports Jobs in Bridgeview, IL
Web/Creative Services: Media/Video Production
The Chicago Fire Soccer Club is seeking a forward-thinking visual storyteller with a background in creative media. The individual in this role will assist with the development and production of all video content, with an emphasis on creating for social media. A successful candidate will have experience across a variety of areas including pre-production, shooting, sound, editing and post-production (color, motion, animation, etc.) and also show demonstrated ability to edit for multiple platforms. The candidate will push creative boundaries and question the status quo to help the Club differentiate itself and deliver engaging and entertaining content to its fanbase.
- Assist with every facet of video and creative services including ideating unique concepts, developing production plans, gathering input from stakeholders, scheduling, filming, and post-production work
- Coordinates and oversees video shoots for assigned projects including directing, set-up, lighting, audio and camera operation
- Assist with producing short-form video edits designed specifically to stop fans in their scroll on social media.
- Conceptualize long-form content series that showcase all aspects of the Club from player personality to fan experience to the wider Chicago culture.
- Capture footage of Chicago Fire matchdays and training sessions
- Assist with shooting and editing press conferences, player interviews, highlight reels, community relations’ events and sales and marketing
- Log and archive clips to facilitate future accessibility
- Assist with the development of creative storytelling concepts for all platforms (website, social channels, match broadcast, events, etc.)
- Assist with coordination of sit-down interviews of players, coaches and staff
- Post-produce highlights and pregame packages
- Staff additional club and Chicago Fire Foundation events to capture footage
- Ensure adherence to brand standards and guidelines
- Publish and update video through web and social media platforms
- Assist with setup and breakdown of video production equipment
- Transport, set up, and operate various production equipment including cameras, audio recorders, lighting equipment and microphones for location and studio production
- Bachelor’s Degree in Video Production, Broadcasting or similar field
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in video production or related field
- Experience with HDV and DSLR camera operations
- Demonstrated experience working in Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and After Effects
- Design, graphic creation and 3D motion graphics experience preferred
- Background in editing, media management and marketing
- Understanding of platform-specific content development for social channels
- Passion for creating energetic, impactful video content
- Ability to work in a team/collaborative work environment
- Possess solid work ethic, be self-motivated and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently, multitask changing priorities
- High attention to detail
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, analytical and planning skills
- Availability and willingness to work flexible / extended hours, including nights, weekends and holidays and team travel as well as matches and events as necessary
- Understanding of soccer, MLS and the Chicago Fire is preferred
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Link us 2-3 pieces of work you are most proud of (long or short form). We want to see your style and your visual identity.