Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Vice President, Brand and Integrated Marketing with Chicago Fire Soccer Club in Bridgeview, IL
Chicago Fire Soccer Club jobs
Sports Jobs in Bridgeview, IL
Marketing: Consumer Marketing/Brand Management
Summary: Acting as brand steward, the role is responsible for developing and implementing branding, advertising, media and promotion activities to generate ticket sales, leverage corporate partner collaboration and garner increased awareness and interest for the Club locally and globally. Additionally, the role will oversee marketing/brand strategies related to the Chicago Fire Foundation, CIBC Fire Pitch, youth and recreational soccer and other Club endeavors, and will serve as the Club’s primary liaison to the MLS/SUM marketing department to connect CFSC with important initiatives and partnerships at the league level.
- “Own” CFSC’s brand strategy, oversee advertising, design and creative services, media planning/buying, match-day and season-long marketing and positioning.
- Manage relationships with vendors: brand and advertising agencies, design services, etc.
- Develop overall seasonal brand campaign and Club/partner tool kit. Educate the organization on strategic rationale for campaign and how best to execute consistently across all areas.
- Manage CFSC promotion inventory and develop additional “owned” and “earned” media assets, ensuring the right message is being placed at the right time.
- Actively access and interpret relevant business intelligence, using internal, league and industry sources, to analyze, inform and enhance target marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with CFSC corporate partner department to maximize partner asset value and leverage co-op advertising, marketing and other promotional assets in return.
- Create innovative new platforms and fan touchpoints that can help grow the size of the CFSC fan base. Lead ideation and concept development. .
- Ensure unified look and effective CFSC positioning across all selling materials and collateral, with extended reach into areas such as CFSC uniform design, in-stadium logo placements and messaging, local promotions, retail, etc.
- Work closely with key internal departments to ensure cross collaboration and big ideas stretch across the organization.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years of experience in brand and/or sports franchise marketing environment with ticket/revenue generating orientation
- Experience creating and executing marketing and promotions plans aimed at generating/increasing revenues
- Knowledge of professional sports event marketing and branding, specific knowledge of soccer/MLS/Chicago market a plus
- Ability to lead cross functional teams and get work done through others
- Outgoing personality – able to remain positively focused in overcoming challenges
- Superior organization, project management skills and attention to detail
- High level of commitment to quality work product and organizational ethics, integrity and compliance
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Spanish language (business proficiency) a plus
- Ability to travel and to work non-traditional hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Creative Services Department
- Senior Director, Marketing & Digital Media
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?