Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Ticket Sales & Service Internship (Spring 2020) with Chicago Fire in Chicago · IL
Chicago Fire jobs
Sports Jobs in Chicago · IL
Expectations: Is it your dream to work in the sports industry? If so, an internship with the Chicago Fire Football Club can be the first mile of your marathon!
As an Intern with the Chicago Fire Football Club, you will aid the club in continuing to strive to be a premier club on and off of the pitch, you will play a large role in the achievement of this goal by executing projects and by being a part of the day-to-day activities of the Club. We are seeking interns that will take steps on their own to grow and hone their craft. As an Intern you will be expected to give maximum effort every day you come to work.
- Assist the Sales & Service Team with various tasks.
- Work with the sales representatives on group sales initiatives and lead generation research.
- Game day duties include: group data collection and operational duties.
- Attend Chicago Fire Matchdays and Events as needed
- Assist on matchdays with groups, client interactions and youth experiences
- Making outbound phone calls to Chicago Fire fans and prospects.
- Data entry, filing, organization and inventory
- Assisting other departments with various tasks
- Assist with direct mailing campaigns
- Intern MUST receive college credit for the internship
- Students should be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Marketing, Business Administration, Information technology, Communications, Sports management or any related field
- Background in sales, marketing, business, customer service or communications is encouraged
- Students should be well organized and demonstrate an ability to manage multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Students should possess strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to effectively work in a collaborative work environment
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written
- Detail oriented and enthusiastic about working within a sports-related environment
- Creative and outgoing self-starter
- Fluency in a second language is a plus
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 Lbs
- Must be willing to work non-traditional hours (weekends, evenings, etc.,)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?