Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Ticket Operations Coordinator with Chicago Fire FC in Chicago · IL
- Process group and plan orders, print and pay all ticket orders as requested by Chicago Fire front office staff
- Build, maintain and develop a positive working relationship with all Ticketmaster Client Support Staff
- Work hand-in-hand with all Ticketmaster Client Support staff regarding software management, troubleshooting system issues, event creation, event marketing and financial reporting
- Formulate and update existing daily, weekly, monthly and match day reports in a timely manner as assigned by the Director of Ticket Operations and MLS League Office
- Facilitate a complex network of payment plans, investigate and respond to any chargebacks related to ticket payments and work closely with the Ticket Services department to ensure account compliance
- Assist with the building of price codes, plans, promo codes, and other Archtics programming needs
- Assist in the set-up, trouble shooting and maintaining of events in Archtics and Host
- Serve as a resource for all departments as it relates to Ticketmaster Advanced Products
- Help maintain a culture that’s focused on a high standard of customer service
- Maintain a positive, high performance culture in the Ticket Operations department, while building a positive rapport with all other departments on a daily basis
- Act as a higher point of contact for all elevated customer service occurrences on match day
- Assist with Will Call responsibilities and ticket troubleshooting needs on match day
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2+ years of ticket operations experience (Ticketmaster Archtics experience strongly preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience with high level, time sensitive reporting
- Must be able to interact respectfully and communicate in a professional manner with all public and departmental personnel via phone, written correspondence and in-person
- Must have the ability to work independently without supervision, be self-directed and demonstrate initiative
- Ability to manage daily and weekly work schedule without constant oversight
- Experience handling cash and balancing deposits is a plus
- Ability to work flexible hours, including but not limited to evenings, weekends and holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have experience with Ticketmaster Archtics? If yes, how many years of experience do you have and what functions are you proficient in?
Do you have experience adhering to daily, weekly and post event reconciliation reporting? If yes, please explain.
Are you willing to work non-traditional hours including weekends, evenings and holidays?