Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Team Assistant, Partnerships with Chicago Fire Football Club in Chicago · IL
Chicago Fire Football Club jobs
Sports Jobs in Chicago · IL
Sponsorship Sales & Activation: Corporate Sponsor
Partnerships is responsible for creating comprehensive soccer marketing platforms to reach the objectives and drive ROI for corporate partners. The team is comprised of two groups—Partnership Development and Partnership Marketing.
Partnership Development (PD) is responsible identifying, prospecting, proposing, and acquiring new partnerships and driving business development for the Club.
Partnership Marketing (PM) is responsible for deepening relationships with current partners, activating all contractual elements, and renewing and upselling programs.
The Team Assistant will provide administrative support to both groups and work cross-functionally to bring brands through the full partnership cycle (research – proposal – negotiation – contract – execution – renewal).
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Serve as Partnerships team’s project-lead on new CRM system
- Transition to new system and manage the team’s continued use of the system
- Build, organize, pull, and present CP reports to Senior Director, Partnerships
- Provide administrative support to PD group to include but not limited to:
- Deck/presentation buildout
- Draft and organize contracts
- Build content and asset catalog
- Conduct fan, industry and partnership research
- Create prospecting lists for sales teams
- Provide administrative support to PM group to include but not limited to:
- Oversight of partnership elements including digital, broadcast, experiential, hospitality, partner events, signage, matchday elements, etc.
- Partner recaps
- Capturing proof of performance
- Oversight of partner lists and communication
- Inventory management and oversight of partner merchandise and gifting
- Partner event management
- Coordinate any sponsor-related projects as assigned by Senior Director, Partnerships
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant work/internship, industry and partnership experience
- CRM experience
- Graphic design skills preferred
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work flexible hours, including but not limited to evenings, weekends and holidays
- Strong computer proficiency – MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Are you Bilingual?