Senior Account Executive of Premium Sales - Chicago Fire FC (Chicago · IL)
Chicago Fire FC jobs
Sports Jobs in Chicago · IL
Ticket Sales and Services: Premium/Suite Service
Chicago Fire FC is Chicago’s ambassador to the global sport of football. Founded in 1997, and competing in Major League Soccer, Chicago Fire won its first championship in its debut season and was foundational in the careers of several current MLS coaches and players, as well as International and UEFA Champions League coaches.
Under new ownership, the Club recently returned to Soldier Field as well as opened a new 50,000 square foot office in the heart of the city. With tremendous growth and expansion, the Club is laying the foundation for an audacious and ambitious vision that will transform the brand and the company in the coming years.
Chicago Fire FC is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, accessibility, and inclusion. Our diversity initiatives start with the recruitment and selection process; therefore, we’d like to welcome all diverse candidates to apply to opportunities within our Club.
Chicago Fire Football Club is seeking a dedicated Senior Account Executive of Premium Sales to join our team! This individual will be responsible for generating revenue through the sale of Premium Hospitality at Soldier Field, including Executive Suites, Skyline Suite seats, Fieldside Seats, and United Club seats. This position is an integral part of the sales team, reporting to the Manager of Premium Seat Sales.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales goals for all Premium Hospitality products
- Create and develop new business by regularly pitching new prospects through phone prospecting, social selling and events, external appointments, and virtual presentations. A heavy emphasis is placed on face-to-face sales and/or virtual sales presentations
- Effectively follow up with customers and prospective customers in order to build relationships to help drive business and to meet excellent customer service requirements
- Effectively handle incoming sales calls from prospective clients for a menu of premium products
- Attend outside events with the purpose of selling, networking, gathering leads and sales prospects
- Regularly produce accurate updates on prospecting activity, sales performance, outside appointment and event recaps
- Maintain accurate and thorough records of prospecting and client activity in Salesforce
- Work closely with our service team to ensure that current clients receive superior service and complete fulfillment of benefit packages
- Contribute positively to a competitive sales team culture and participate in sales team meetings and training sessions
- Represent CFFC professionally at all team appearances and events
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 2+ years of experience in premium or ticket sales
- History as a top revenue producer for a sports organization
- Track record of achieving and surpassing sales goals
- Ability to maintain professional behavior and appearance
- Strong sense of self-awareness and emotional intelligence, strong interpersonal conflict resolution, and problem-solving skills
- Good decision-making skills, solid judgment, and interpersonal effectiveness
- Self-directed and able to work independently
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong communication skills: must be comfortable with engaging in a variety of different communicative modes (verbal, non-verbal, and written) and being attuned to others through strong, active listening skills
- Interest and ability in serving others as one of the primary functions of their job
- Flexible & reliable team player, both within own department and company as a whole
- Able to identify problems, their sources, and their potential solutions while continuing to successfully conduct day-to-day operations without interruption
- Commercially focused on achieving and surpassing revenue goals within a highly sales-focused organization
- Proficient computer skills and understanding of Microsoft Outlook, Power Point, Word & Salesforce CRM
- Ability to work non-traditional hours, in non-traditional settings, including all home games (or other work events) that fall on nights, weekends, and/or holidays
CFFC is committed to providing equal employment opportunity and maintaining a workplace for employees and applicants for employment that is free from discrimination. The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, citizenship, age, veteran or military status, disability, sexual orientation, sexual orientation or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please contact the Human Resources Department at email@example.com to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.