Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Senior Account Executive - Group Ticket Sales
Chicago Fire Soccer Club
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
· Aggressively prospect new group sales opportunities daily
· Provide leadership within the department to peers and consistently display ability to identify areas of growth and opportunity in group sales
· Build strong relationships with assigned accounts; including: seat visits, phone calls, emails, face to face meetings and other communication channels
· Participate in a weekly minimum of 5 outside/inside appointments per week in addition to a minimum of 50 outbound sales calls each day with the goal of maximizing all ticket revenue, with a focus on group ticket sales
· Meet or exceed quarterly sales goals and weekly activity requirements
· Work assigned sales, promotional and team events with the objective of developing new prospects and referral opportunities during games and outside business hours
· Identify business opportunities by establishing professional and personal networks, proactively soliciting and following-up on any sales leads and representing the Chicago Fire Soccer Club at assigned functions
· Collaborate with team members in developing new group sales programs and enhancing existing programs
· Support a positive sales culture within the Fire sales team, as well as the entire front office
· Other duties as assigned by the Manager of Group Sales
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Minimum of (2) years of groups sales experience required
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment
· Desire to be a sports sales industry leader
· Ability to work flexible hours, including but not limited to evenings, weekends and holidays
· Familiarity with Archtics and Microsoft Dynamics CRM preferred
· Applications without a cover letter will NOT be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?