Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Season Ticket Services Representative with Chicago Fire Soccer Club in Bridgeview · IL
Chicago Fire Soccer Club jobs
Sports Jobs in Bridgeview · IL
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
- Increase retention rates - actively work toward hitting department and individual renewal/sales goal
- Build strong relationships with defined account portfolio through proactive communication, including seat/suite visits, phone calls, emails, dinners, events and other communication channels, as part of the Season Ticket Holder touch-point plan
- Drive add-on season ticket sales, seat upgrades and referral sales from defined account portfolio
- Focus on an exceptional Fan Experience on match day and work closely with Marketing and Operations to ensure consistent approach to our CHAMPS program and one-on-one interactions with fans
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and effectively and enthusiastically communicate all team happenings, events, member benefits and stadium details that are relevant to defined account portfolio
- Ensure customer/account data and profile requirements are accurate and complete
- Acquire knowledge and understanding of products we offer and learn to ask targeted questions to better understand the Fire fan base to offer the best benefits possible
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by the Senior Manager of Season Ticket Services
- Find & Create ways to always be more efficient in our department
- File organized notes on all accounts defined to that portfolio.
- Carry out and find ways to enhance current ideas within department
- Understanding of Microsoft Dynamic or Salesforce CRM & Archtics Ticketing System
- Generate revenue through different avenues besides the ones expected from defined description
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Sales background preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, customer services, organization and detail-oriented skills
- Willingness to learn and take feedback in a fast paced, performance-driven environment
- Ability to work flexible hours, including but not limited to evenings, weekends and holidays
- Strong computer proficiency
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Does your background include any sales training/inside sales programs?