Representative, Season Ticket Sales with Chicago Fire Fc in Chicago · IL
Chicago Fire Fc jobs
Sports Jobs in Chicago · IL
Ticket Operations: Ticket Operations
Chicago Fire FC is Chicago’s ambassador to the global sport of football. Founded in 1997, and competing in Major League Soccer, Chicago Fire won its first championship in its debut season and was foundational in the careers of several current MLS coaches and players, as well as International and UEFA Champions League coaches.
Under new ownership, the Club recently returned to Soldier Field as well as opened a new 50,000 square foot office in the heart of the city. With tremendous growth and expansion, the Club is laying the foundation for an audacious and ambitious vision that will transform the brand and the company in the coming years.
Chicago Fire FC is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, accessibility, and inclusion. Our diversity initiatives start with the recruitment and selection process; therefore, we’d like to welcome all diverse candidates to apply to opportunities within our Club.
Chicago Fire Fc is looking for a dedicated Ticket Sales Representative to join our team!
- Maximize ticket sales and ticket sales revenue through execution of sales calls (up to 100 per day) and weekly meetings.
- The candidate will be accountable for consistently achieving or exceeding levels of “hustle metrics” (calls, talk time, referrals, appointments) and weekly sales activity.
- Primary focus on generating new sales through season tickets and full season equivalent (FSE) ticket packages.
- Strategically prospect new group sales opportunities and collaborate with team members in developing new group sales programs and enhancing existing programs.
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue goals.
- Enter all pertinent prospect and customer information in CRM platform for efficient reporting and effective pipeline management.
- Work assigned sales, promotional and team events to develop new prospects and referral opportunities during games and outside business hours.
- Provide best in class customer service for all prospects and clients.
- Candidate should possess an optimistic team-first attitude, as well as the competitive desire to be the best.
- Demonstrate professionalism in all interactions on a daily basis (e.g. strong interpersonal skills, positivity, prompt and professional follow-through, openness to new ideas and suggestions).
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager, Season Ticket Sales.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 1 year of sales experience is required.
- Candidate must have a strong work ethic and a desire to build a career in professional sports.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to be a sports sales industry leader.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including but not limited to evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Familiarity and knowledgeable with Ticketmaster Archtics and Salesforce CRM preferred.
CFFC is committed to providing equal employment opportunity and maintaining a workplace for employees and applicants for employment that is free from discrimination. The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, citizenship, age, veteran or military status, disability, sexual orientation, sexual orientation or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please contact the Human Resources Department at email@example.com to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
How did you hear about this job?