Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Programming Coordinator, Chicago Fire Rec Soccer (CFRS) with Chicago Fire in Chicago · IL
Chicago Fire jobs
Sports Jobs in Chicago · IL
Event Management: Event Promotions
Expectations: The Programming Coordinator will work closely with the CFRS and facility team on a wide variety of tasks/projects (responsibilities are detailed below). The Coordinator will be involved in aspects of running adult rec soccer leagues, facility operations, and program development. The majority of day to day focus will be on successful running of CFRS programs, including managing leagues, tournaments, pickups, classes and social events. Additionally the Coordinator will play an integral role in helping the facility team complete operational needs and reach revenue goals.
- Sell CFRS programs to existing and new customers, including (but not limited to) leagues, tournaments, pickups, classes and social events
- Assist in the planning and execution of first team ticket campaigns to CIBC Fire Pitch customers
- Organize league and tournament schedules
- Operate league management software - setting up leagues, scheduling games, entering scores, assisting customers, taking payments, managing rosters, etc…
- Assist in helping CFRS and facility team develop new soccer programming
- Assist in planning and executing CFRS marketing, including social media, mass email, signage, etc…
- Assist in the planning and execution of large scale facility events
- Assist with administrative duties
- Run small-sided pickups (7am, noon, and or night)
- Will at times be Manager on Duty for CIBC Fire Pitch
- Provide excellent and attentive customer service to all Chicago Fire Soccer Club customers
- Manage relationships with vendors
- Make sure facilities are clean and safe
- May assist with facility operational tasks: field painting, trash collection, sign installation, snow removal, and more
- Coordinate and work closely with Fire front office staff
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Sports Management, Business, and/or Marketing)
- Passion for the game of soccer, including in depth knowledge of the MLS, rules, and culture
- Willing to work non-traditional hours (nights, weekends, and holidays)
- Must provide a cover letter
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?