Premium Seat Partnership Consultant with Chicago Fire Fc in Chicago · IL
Chicago Fire Fc jobs
Sports Jobs in Chicago · IL
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
Chicago Fire FC is Chicago’s ambassador to the global sport of football. Founded in 1997, and competing in Major League Soccer, Chicago Fire won its first championship in its debut season and was foundational in the careers of several current MLS coaches and players, as well as International and UEFA Champions League coaches.
Under new ownership, the Club recently returned to Soldier Field as well as opened a new 50,000 square foot office in the heart of the city. With tremendous growth and expansion, the Club is laying the foundation for an audacious and ambitious vision that will transform the brand and the company in the coming years.
Chicago Fire FC is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, accessibility, and inclusion. Our diversity initiatives start with the recruitment and selection process; therefore, we’d like to welcome all diverse candidates to apply to opportunities within our Club.
Chicago Fire Football Club is seeking a dedicated a Premium Seat Partner Consultant to join our team! This individual will be responsible for generating revenue through the sale of Executive Suites, Skyline Suite seats and Field side Seats on a full season and single game basis. This is a sales position without staff managerial responsibilities. Compensation will consist of base salary, plus sales commission and the potential for bonus. This position will be responsible for achieving measurable financial results.
- Responsible for securing new Executive Suite, Skyline Suite and Fieldside Seat sales to achieve annual revenue goals.
- Prospect potential clients through cold-calls, emails, and networking events. A heavy emphasis is placed on face-to-face sales and/or virtual sales presentations.
- Analyze specific business development and client hospitality needs of prospects.
- Write effective proposals, utilizing all available assets, which are on target with the prospect’s needs.
- Effectively present proposals in front of individuals and large groups.
- Develop meaningful business relationships with existing and potential Fire partners.
- Work closely with our service team to ensure that current clients receive superior service and complete fulfillment of benefit packages.
- Maintain accurate and thorough records of prospecting and client activity in Salesforce.
- Assist with Team marketing events and initiatives.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned by the Manager, Premium Seat Sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Sports Management or related field.
- 3+ years of suite/premium seating sales success with a professional sports team or entertainment venue.
- Must be self-motivated and adept at working both independently and as part of a team.
- Handle multiple projects with strong time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate flexibility and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communications skills. This includes the ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, listen, possess excellent group presentation skills, willingness to actively participate in meetings.
- Ability to develop outstanding internal and external business relationships.
- Understands and provides superior customer service.
- Proficient computer skills and understanding of Microsoft Outlook, Power Point, Word & Salesforce CRM.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours, in non-traditional settings. This includes all home games (or other work events) that fall on nights, weekends, and/or holidays.
CFFC is committed to providing equal employment opportunity and maintaining a workplace for employees and applicants for employment that is free from discrimination. The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, citizenship, age, veteran or military status, disability, sexual orientation, sexual orientation or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please contact the Human Resources Department at email@example.com to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
How did you hear about this job?