Premium Hospitality Matchday Ambassador - Chicago Fire FC (Chicago · IL)
Chicago Fire FC jobs
Sports Jobs in Chicago · IL
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Game Day/Event Staff
Chicago Fire Football Club is a Major League Soccer team that was founded in 1997 and is Chicago’s ambassador to the global sport of soccer. The Club recently returned to Soldier Field as well as opened a new 50,000 square foot office in the heart of the city. With tremendous growth and expansion, the Club is laying the foundation for an audacious and ambitious vision that will transform the brand and the success of the Club in the coming years.
Chicago Fire Football Club is seeking a dedicated Premium Hospitality Matchday Ambassador to join our team! This role directly contributes to the overall experience of our most valued guests. Premium Hospitality Matchday Ambassadors will work in one of three premium seating areas at Solider Field, Executive Suite Levels, the Skyline Suite, or Fieldside Seats.
- Provide outstanding service to premium seating guests.
- Inspect seating areas to ensure cleanliness/safety.
- Ensure that fan concerns are heard and reported to the appropriate departments.
- Project an approachable, professional attitude at all times.
- Be fan-friendly and be familiar with the Soldier Field in order to provide accurate directions.
- All other related duties as required.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Attend preseason training session highlighting Chicago Fire FC service standards.
- Attend a minimum of 14 home matches during the 2022 season.
- Must be comfortable standing for long periods of time.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple tasks and adapt to change.
- Strong work ethic and demonstration of proactiveness.
- Excellent customer service skills required, must display a positive attitude.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
CFFC is committed to providing equal employment opportunity and maintaining a workplace for employees and applicants for employment that is free from discrimination. The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, citizenship, age, veteran or military status, disability, sexual orientation, sexual orientation or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please contact the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.