Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Physical Trainer - Fire House Fitness, CIBC Fire Pitch
Chicago Fire Soccer Club
Chicago , IL
Player Operations: Athletic Trainer/Physical Therapy/Doctor
Fire House Fitness is looking for a physical trainer! He/she would run speed, agility, quickness classes for youth soccer players at our gym located in the North Center neighborhood. The ideal candidate has experience working in physical fitness, loves soccer, and is able to work a mixture of days, evenings, and weekends. Classes are part of the Athlete 2.0 program and take place at Fire House Fitness, located at the CIBC Fire Pitch.
· Applicant MUST be an experienced physical fitness trainer
· Must be CPR certified
· Ability to work in a team/collaborative work environment is required along with strong organizational, interpersonal, analytical and planning skills
· Preferred soccer background
· A positive attitude; motivated, outgoing, personable.
· Strong work ethic and willingness to go the extra mile
· Strong customer focus
Job Duties to include but not limited to:
· Run weekly SAQ classes as part of Athlete 2.0 program
· Create training plans prior to classes
· Measure clients strengths and weaknesses with fitness assessments
· Demonstrate fitness instructions for clients
· Work with Fire House Fitness staff on scheduling and operations of the SAQ program
· Utilize soccer fundamentals within workouts
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have personal trainer accreditation? Y/N
Do you have a soccer background? Y/N
When are you able to start?