Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Operations Internship - Fall 2019 with Chicago Fire Soccer Club in Bridgeview, IL
Chicago Fire Soccer Club (Bridgeview, IL)
- Support in the logistics of game day preparation and execution
- Stadium set-up and tear-down, such as gates, concourse activations, locker rooms and pre-game fan fest
- Credential preparation and management
- Assist in all game day efforts in conjunction with our Part-Time Game Day Ops Staff
- Activate club assets and provide our fans with an exceptional game day experience
Primary Non-Game Day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support Front Office maintenance projects
- Maintenance of all club vehicles, club equipment storage and inventory
- General facility upkeep and maintenance
- Work in conjunction with the Marketing and Events Departments for the coordination and logistics of all non-game day events
- Coordination and interface with Fire players, coaches and mascots at community appearances, autograph signings and events
- Team first mentality
- Positive attitude and open-minded
- Hard work ethic and demonstration of pro-activeness
- Possess a keen attention to detail
- Proficient time management and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- MUST be eligible to receive college course credit for the internship
- Applicants should be pursuing a Bachelor’s or Graduate degree from an accredited university
- Applicants must be able to work at least 3 – 4 days a week, and/or 30 – 40 hours on a weekly basis
- Interns are expected to work select weekends, weeknight events, holidays and must be available for ALL REMAINING HOME GAMES. View the 2019 schedule via the link provided: 2019 Chicago Fire MLS Schedule
- Applicants should be comfortable performing physical labor duties on a daily basis
- Previous experience in event/stadium operations is ideal and a strong background in leadership and fan/customer services is a plus
- Applicants who are available for the Fall Semester from August – November are preferred, with those that have availability through December being strongly preferred
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have reliable transportation to SeatGeek Stadium?
Are you able to work 3 – 4 days a week including weekends as needed?
Are you able to work every FIRE Home Game throughout the internship (evenings & weekends)?
Are you able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds and fit enough to handle manual labor tasks when called upon?