Manager of Paid Media - Chicago Fire FC (Chicago · IL)
Chicago Fire FC jobs
Sports Jobs in Chicago · IL
Marketing: New Media
Chicago Fire FC is Chicago’s ambassador to the global sport of football. Founded in 1997, and competing in Major League Soccer, Chicago Fire won its first championship in its debut season and was foundational in the careers of several current MLS coaches and players, as well as International and UEFA Champions League coaches.
Under new ownership, the Club recently returned to Soldier Field as well as opened a new 50,000 square foot office in the heart of the city. With tremendous growth and expansion, the Club is laying the foundation for an audacious and ambitious vision that will transform the brand and the company in the coming years.
Chicago Fire FC is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, accessibility, and inclusion. Our diversity initiatives start with the recruitment and selection process; therefore, we’d like to welcome all diverse candidates to apply to opportunities within our Club.
Chicago Fire FC is seeking an energetic, agile, customer-centric, data-driven and detail oriented paid media manager to manage paid media campaigns.
The candidate must be a highly motivated individual contributor with cross-functional experience, including technical and strategic knowledge of campaign management, execution, optimization, and best practices across a variety of paid advertising channels. Agency background is preferred but not required.
- Design, execute and maintain ROI-focused paid media campaigns including but not limited to:
- Multi-channel media buys
- Paid search
- Paid social
- Native and affiliate advertising
- Content partnerships
- Streaming platforms
- Lead all aspects of paid media campaigns including:
- Support execution of paid media strategy
- Setup conversion tracking and pixels
- Continually optimize paid campaigns including but not limited to keyword strategy, ad copy, cost per conversion, cost per click and audience performance etc.
- Actively measure and execute testing strategies
- Project manage and maintain a paid media calendar, status, and budget document
- Compile weekly and monthly reports with analysis and insights on performance
- Recommend and consult marketing teams on new content and landing pages that should be created to drive higher campaign performance
- Research to stay on top of the latest trends across advertising mediums and provide recommendations for paid channel expansion opportunities to meet key objectives and KPIs
- Collaborate with Content & Creative team to test varied graphics, imagery and copy to optimize performance
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Collaborate with Partnership Marketing team to deliver best-in-class, innovative paid media support for partners
- Partner with Business Intelligence team to ensure alignment and integration across data, analytics, and reporting
- Engage with Email team to integrate multi-channel strategy and execution
- Collaborate with Ticket Sales team to leverage paid media for revenue generation
- Provide key insights and partnership to the Content & Design team to deliver high-performing creative assets
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience in paid media
- Experience with Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Google Display Network, Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- In-depth knowledge and experience in Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Tik Tok platforms
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Ability to develop and manage multiple media campaigns simultaneously and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Inherent team spirit with the ability to build partnerships and manage relationships with internal stakeholders and external media partners
- Self-motivated and self-starter
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in word, excel and PowerPoint