Manager of Marketing Data & Campaign Operations - Chicago Fire FC (Chicago · IL)
Chicago Fire FC jobs
Sports Jobs in Chicago · IL
Marketing: Database Marketing/Analytics
Chicago Fire Football Club is a Major League Soccer team that was founded in 1997 and is Chicago’s ambassador to the global sport of soccer. The Club recently returned to Soldier Field as well as opened a new 50,000 square foot office in the heart of the city. With tremendous growth and expansion, the Club is laying the foundation for an audacious and ambitious vision that will transform the brand and the success of the Club in the coming years.
Some of the fabulous employee perks Chicago Fire Football Club offers to full-time employees include:
- Option to work remotely 1 week from any place of choice per year
- Flexible work arrangements & hybrid scheduling (upon manager approval)
Paid Time Off
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off upon hire
- 22 days of paid holiday time off (including 2 weeks off at the end of each calendar year)
- 4 hours of Volunteer Time Off per month
Excellent Benefit Programs
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Supplementary Life, Supplementary AD&D, Flexible, Spending Account & Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- 401k eligibility immediately upon hire with a 3% employer contribution rate
- Educational Stipend of $1,500 per year
Paid Family Leave
- 14-16 weeks fully paid leave for employees giving birth and 8 weeks fully paid leave for committed partners & spouses – applicable to foster care & adoptive parents as well
- 6 weeks fully paid FMLA leave to care for a family member with a serious medical condition
Office Culture & Facilities
- Full game room, frequent happy hours & parties, employee recognition programs and access to a full workout center & rooftop at our central office.
Chicago Fire FC is seeking an energetic, agile, customer-centric, data-driven, and detail-oriented Manager of Marketing Data & Campaign Operations. This role is a support-based role that lies within the Marketing team. In this position, the candidate will own marketing campaign data and operations with a strong focus on driving ROI for the Club and enhancing the fan experience. The candidate must be a highly motivated individual contributor with cross-functional experience. Previous team experience is preferred but not required.
- Own and manage the administration of Salesforce Marketing Cloud tool for the Club
- Collaborate with Club’s Business Intelligence team to segment existing database into distinct, actionable audiences for marketing campaigns
- Partner with Business Intelligence team to ensure alignment and integration across data, analytics, and reporting
- Configure data models such as data extensions, and maintain integration with CRM system
- Support campaign production and execution on the backend (e.g. create custom queries, interactive and personalized content, build comprehensive journeys)
- Set-up of appropriate tracking for all marketing activity and campaigns
- Proactively manage marketing campaign reporting and dashboards to provide insights and recommendations for continuous improvement
- Serve as an expert for marketing data management
- Collaborate with the Business Intelligence team to manage marketing technology
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or a similar field preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of marketing data management experience
- In-depth expertise of Salesforce Marketing Cloud or similar email marketing platform
- An active SFMC Developer Certification is a plus
- Expertise in and deep understanding of data and data validation in coding
- Proficient in the following coding languages: HTML, CSS, AMPscript, and SQL
- Experience with reporting capabilities within Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Google Display Network, Google Tag Manager, and Google Analytics
- Experience with reporting capabilities in Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, and TikTok platforms
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient coding ability using data for personalized content and familiarity with Interactive content tools (e.g. Movable Ink)
- Chicago Fire Football Club is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, accessibility, and inclusion. Our diversity initiatives start with the recruitment and selection process; therefore, we’d like to welcome all diverse candidates to apply to opportunities within our Club.
- Chicago Fire Football Club is committed to providing equal employment opportunity and maintaining a workplace for employees and applicants for employment that is free from discrimination. The Club does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, citizenship, age, veteran or military status, disability, sexual orientation, sexual orientation or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
- If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please contact the Human Resources Department at [email protected] to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information
Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
Will you now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B visa status)?
What is your desired salary for this position?