Junior Data Analyst with Chicago Fire FC in Chicago · IL
Chicago Fire FC jobs
Sports Jobs in Chicago · IL
Accounting and Finance: Financial/Data Analyst
Chicago Fire FC is Chicago’s ambassador to the global sport of football. Founded in 1997, and competing in Major League Soccer, Chicago Fire won its first championship in its debut season and was foundational in the careers of several current MLS coaches and players, as well as international and UEFA Champions League coaches.
Under new ownership, the Club recently returned to Soldier Field as well as opened a new 50,000 square foot office in the heart of the city. With tremendous growth and expansion, the Club is laying the foundation for an audacious and ambitious vision that will transform the brand and the company in the coming years.
Chicago Fire FC is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, accessibility, and inclusion. Our diversity initiatives start with the recruitment and selection process; therefore, we’d like to welcome all diverse candidates to apply to opportunities within our Club.
Chicago Fire Football Club is seeking a dedicated Junior Data Analyst to join our team!
- Identify business and technical requirements for solutions and translate to accurate answers, valuable insights, on-time information, and actionable conclusions
- Systematically assess the quality and completeness of available data
- Expand database concepts and develop analytical models to further business performance
- Use an analytics-driven approach in analyzing business problems
- Implement statistical methodologies to predict, forecast, or diagnose business outcomes
- Interpret and validate analysis results
- Build processes to increase efficiencies across technology platforms
- Communicate insights through data visualizations and storytelling
- Present findings and recommendations to bring about insights for decision making
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, economics, mathematics, or a related field
- Practical experience with analytic tools (s): Python, SQL, Stata, etc.
- Has an interest in database management platforms like Snowflake or Microsoft Azure SQL
- Base knowledge of CRM systems, preferably Salesforce
- Working knowledge of data visualization software like Tableau or Power BI
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel; Strong PowerPoint skills
- Attention to detail and organizational skills with the ability to meet firm deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work autonomously and use excellent judgment in escalating issues to supervisors
- Willingness to learn in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, high-performing work environment
CFFC is committed to providing equal employment opportunity and maintaining a workplace for employees and applicants for employment that is free from discrimination. The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, citizenship, age, veteran or military status, disability, sexual orientation, sexual orientation, or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please contact the Human Resources Department at email@example.com to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.