Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Guest Service Ambassador with Chicago Fire Football Club in Chicago · IL
- Usher- Direct fans around facility, check tickets, greet fans with a smile & positive attitude, answer questions and ensure all fan needs are met, ensure safety of staff and fans, keep area clean, handle complaints and collect feedback, provide assistance fans with special needs and support other event day staff.
- Guest Services- provide wheelchair escorts, assist with lost and found, re-unite separated parties, wipe down seats, distribute giveaways, direct fans around facility, greet fans with a smile & positive attitude, answer questions and ensure all fan needs are met, ensure safety of staff and fans, handle complaints and collect feedback and support other event day staff.
- Assist Chicago Fire Operations team with tasks as requested/needed
- Demonstrate flexibility and creative problem-solving skills
- Inspect assigned work area prior to and during event, looking for safety hazards, facility issues, housekeeping needs and immediately report any found issues to Team Member, Supervisor
- Monitor seating areas, elevators and concourse for opportunities to create positive lasting memories for our guests
- Perform all Guest Services duties as assigned while maintaining the highest professional standards
- Punctuality and professionalism are a must as related to attendance and work schedule
- The ideal candidate will thrive in a dynamic, fast paced, diverse environment
- Uphold the Fan Experience standards set by the Chicago Fire
- Bold, Brave & Bighearted
- Customer service passionate
- Hard work ethic and demonstration of proactiveness
- Positive attitude and open-minded
- Possess a keen attention to detail
- Proficient time management and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team first mentality
- At least 18 years of age
- Attend preseason training highlighting Chicago Fire service standards
- Must be comfortable working with, serving, answering questions and complaints for a diverse fan base
- Must be comfortable working with children of all ages
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple tasks and adapt to change
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills with a diverse staff
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Tenacious work ethic
- While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to stand for long periods of time (up to 4 or more hours) and walk up and down stairs.
- Nature of position requires physical mobility and the ability to lift a minimum of 30 pounds.
- Must have ability to adjust to changing work hours and locations in the stadium as needed.
- Duties of the job will be outdoors in sometimes inclement weather conditions.
- All eligible applicants must apply online by submitting a professional cover letter, resume and answering the pre-screen questions below:
- How did you hear about this position?
- Do you have reliable transportation to Soldier Field?
- Are you able to work every FIRE Home Game throughout the 2020 MLS season (evenings & weekends)?
- What does great customer service mean to you?
- Do you have previous customer service experience? If yes, please explain.
- Selected candidates will be required to participate in a phone interview
- Second round interviews must take place in-person
- Final candidates must successfully pass a background check
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have reliable transportation to Soldier Field?
Are you able to work every FIRE Home Game throughout the 2020 MLS season (evenings & weekends)?
What does great customer service mean to you?
Do you have previous customer service experience? If yes, please explain.