Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Event Operations Team Member, Part-Time with Chicago Fire Football Club in Chicago · IL
- Primary Game Day responsibilities include:
- Organize, manage and transport club equipment for Chicago Fire home matches and special events
- Assist in the coordination of game day logistics at Soldier Field, including the implementation and execution of—floor plans, gate set-ups, collateral placement, crowd management and emergency safety measures
- Set-up and teardown of our fan fest activation areas according to Marketing and Sponsorship contract obligations
- Activate club assets and provide our fans with an exceptional game day experience
- Assist with on-field duties on match days, including team bench and locker room set-up, managing ball kids, executing stretcher crew and leading kids in pre-game/half-time ceremonies
- Primary Non-Game Day responsibilities include:
- Load and transport equipment and manage activations at all Grassroots Marketing and Club Events
- Work in conjunction with the Events Department for the coordination and logistics of all non-game day events
- Occasional First Team and Front Office operational needs
- Additional game day duties and stadium transitional tasks assigned by team supervisors
- Bold, Brave & Big-Hearted
- Team first mentality
- Positive attitude and open-minded
- Hard work ethic and demonstration of proactiveness
- Proficient time management and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be comfortable multi-tasking and problem-solving in a fast-paced environment
- Perform strenuous physical duties, including carrying heavy boxes and equipment
- Being comfortable in front of fans, working with kids and servicing questions and inquiries is strongly preferred
- Demonstrate a flexible schedule and show willingness to work a minimum of 20-30 hours monthly during peak season (May – September), including weekends, weeknights and certain holidays
- Applicants able to commit to working a minimum of 15 HOME GAMES is strongly preferred
- View the 2020 schedule via the link provided: 2020 Chicago Fire Regular Season Schedule
- Access to a vehicle, a clean driving record, proof of insurance and a valid driver’s license
- Follow all club policies, procedures and safety regulations established by the Chicago Fire
- Knowledge of the Chicago Fire and Major League Soccer is preferred but not necessary
- Must be at least 18 years of age
All individuals that share the Chicago Fire Football Club Core Values of being
BOLD, BRAVE & BIG-HEARTED
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have reliable transportation to SeatGeek Stadium & Soldier Field?
Are you able to work certain nights, weekends or holidays?
Are you able to work every FIRE Home Game throughout the 2020 MLS season (evenings & weekends)?
Are you able to work 20-30 hours on a monthly basis?
Are you able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds and fit enough to handle manual labor tasks when called upon?
Are you at least 18 years of age?