Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Event Operations Team Member with Chicago Fire Soccer Club in Bridgeview, IL
• Be comfortable multi-tasking and problem-solving in a fast-paced environment
• Perform strenuous physical duties, including carrying heavy boxes and equipment
• Maintain an effective working relationship with coworkers, fans, vendors and sponsors
• Follow all policies, procedures and safety precautions established by the Chicago Fire Soccer Club
• Demonstrate a flexible schedule and show willingness to work a minimum of 20-30 hours monthly during peak season (Feb-Oct), including extended and irregular shifts
• Access to a car, a clean driving record, proof of auto insurance and a valid driver’s license
• Knowledge of the Chicago Fire Soccer Club and Major League Soccer is preferred but not necessary
* Must be able to work all scheduled Chicago Fire Home Matchdays
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have reliable transportation to SeatGeek Stadium in Bridgeview, IL?
Are you willing to work weekends and evenings?
Do you have previous sports industry experience? If yes, please explain
Are you able to work every Chicago Fire Home Matchday? If no, please explain