Director of Premium Sales - Chicago Fire Football Club (Chicago · IL)
Chicago Fire Football Club jobs
Sports Jobs in Chicago · IL
Ticket Sales and Services: Premium/Suite Sales
Chicago Fire Football Club is seeking a Director of Premium Sales to join our team! The Director of Premium Sales will be responsible for generating revenue through the sale of annual suites, suite packages, all-inclusive club(s) and field-level seats in our first season back at Soldier Field. This role will be responsible for achieving measurable financial results of their team through prospecting, proposal development, presenting, and closing deals. Compensation will consist of base salary, override commission and an annual discretionary bonus.
Chicago Fire FC is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, accessibility, and inclusion. Our diversity initiatives start with the recruitment and selection process; therefore, we’d like to welcome all diverse candidates to apply to opportunities within our Club.
Chicago Fire FC is Chicago’s ambassador to the global sport of football. Founded in 1997, and competing in Major League Soccer, Chicago Fire won its first championship in its debut season and was foundational in the careers of several current MLS coaches and players, as well as International and UEFA Champions League coaches. With numerous new hires throughout the technical and front office staff, the Club is laying the foundation for an audacious and ambitious vision that will transform the company in the coming years.
- Identify and develop new product opportunities for unmet customer needs/wants and encourage continuous improvement of the existing product group(s) in terms of quality, performance, packaging, profitability, cost reduction and pricing strategy
- Establish a high level of quality, accuracy, and controls for standard operations including inventory management, contract creation, discounting, payment terms, etc.
- Utilize Salesforce CRM to develop prospect funnel dashboard to aid in attainment of department revenue goal
- Assist with customer negotiation and deal creation as needed with the Premium Seat Sales staff
- Oversight of the Premium Seat Sales staff with special focus on recruitment, employee development and enhancing current premium sales training
- Responsible for surpassing personal revenue goal
- Performs other duties and projects assigned by the VP, Premium Sales and other team executives
The qualifications listed below represent the credentials necessary to perform the essential functions of this position. To be successful in this position, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, communications, sports management or related field
- 7+ years of suite/premium seating sales success with a professional sports team or entertainment venue
- A proven record of developing and managing highly strategic premium partnerships; strong prospecting, analytical, presentation and communication skills
- Handle multiple projects with strong time management and organizational skills
- Oversee a team of Senior Premium Account Executives
- Demonstrate flexibility and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills. This includes speaking clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, listening, possess excellent group presentation skills, and being willing to participate in meetings actively
- Understands and provides superior customer service
- Proficient computer skills and understanding of Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word & Salesforce CRM
- Working knowledge of Archtics/Ticketmaster
- Ability to work non-traditional hours in non-traditional settings. This includes all home games (or other work events) that fall on nights, weekends, and holidays
- May be required to travel on rare occasions
- This position requires the ability to lift up to 10 pounds
- The incumbent primarily works in an office environment, however, is expected to attend all events
CFFC is committed to providing equal employment opportunity and maintaining a workplace for employees and applicants for employment that is free from discrimination. The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, citizenship, age, veteran or military status, disability, sexual orientation, sexual orientation or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.