Developer, Digital Marketing with Chicago Fire Fc in Chicago · IL
Chicago Fire Fc jobs
Sports Jobs in Chicago · IL
Chicago Fire FC is Chicago’s ambassador to the global sport of football. Founded in 1997, and competing in Major League Soccer, Chicago Fire won its first championship in its debut season and was foundational in the careers of several current MLS coaches and players, as well as International and UEFA Champions League coaches.
Under new ownership, the Club recently returned to Soldier Field as well as opened a new 50,000 square foot office in the heart of the city. With tremendous growth and expansion, the Club is laying the foundation for an audacious and ambitious vision that will transform the brand and the company in the coming years.
Chicago Fire FC is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, accessibility, and inclusion. Our diversity initiatives start with the recruitment and selection process; therefore, we’d like to welcome all diverse candidates to apply to opportunities within our Club.
Chicago Fire Football Club is seeking a dedicated a Developer to join our team! The Developer is responsible for the coding, producing, proofing, testing, and troubleshooting HTML email campaigns. The Developer produces high-quality and optimized HTML emails in line with company goals and objectives. This individual will be responsible for ensuring a consistent email experience in webmail as well as other email applications such as Google Gmail and Microsoft Outlook.
The Developer works with creative team, copywriters, and campaign managers to ensure all aspects of HTML emails conform to the team vision. This individual will need to demonstrate an extreme attention to detail and expert verbal and written communication skills. The HTML Email Developer will have experience in and be proficient in HTML and CSS development.
Additionally, the Developer will work directly with our Digital Marketing Manager to develop highly personalized marketing journeys using AMPscript, assist in any coding help to sync data from webpages to Salesforce Sales Cloud, and general website upkeep and development.
The role will be focused on email and webpage development:
- Hands on HTML campaign production (email development, rendering optimization, dynamic rules) and test deployment (content set up within deployment tool)
- Build out webpages and landing pages on our site. Will be connecting data capture forms to process data that will be triggered in marketing communications (e.g. Email Journeys)
- Work with internal teams and or client teams in coordinating and communicating content change requests
- Being aware and having a proactive, mindful “eye” to problem identification and mitigation (associated with execution of HTML Email Campaigns); capable and confident problem-solving skills; recognizing when and to whom to escalate and issues; utilizing knowledge and experience to avoid repeat/similar problems in the future
- Ensure all work being produced meets the highest standards
- Continuously seeking to improvise and receptive to change
- Serve as an expert on email best practices and educating others
- Keep up with industry standards and new best practices in email development; e.g. Interactive emails and AMP
- Adobe and Salesforce Marketing Cloud tool/platform experience is mandatory
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop and Dreamweaver)
- Proficiency with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and AMPscript coding language
- An active SFMC Developer Certification is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or comparable technical field, graduation from a comparable coding boot camp, or work experience that demonstrates comparable technical abilities required
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Proficient coding ability using data for personalized content and familiarity with Interactive content tools (e.g. Movable Ink)
- Proficiency with understanding data and data validation in coding
CFFC is committed to providing equal employment opportunity and maintaining a workplace for employees and applicants for employment that is free from discrimination. The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, citizenship, age, veteran or military status, disability, sexual orientation, sexual orientation or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please contact the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
How did you hear about this job?