Community Soccer Coach with Chicago Fire FC in Chicago · IL
Chicago Fire FC jobs
Sports Jobs in Chicago · IL
Player Operations: Coach
Chicago Fire FC is Chicago’s ambassador to the global sport of football. Founded in 1997, and competing in Major League Soccer, Chicago Fire won its first championship in its debut season and was foundational in the careers of several current MLS coaches and players, as well as international and UEFA Champions League coaches.
Under new ownership, the Club recently returned to Soldier Field as well as opened a new 50,000 square foot office in the heart of the city. With tremendous growth and expansion, the Club is laying the foundation for an audacious and ambitious vision that will transform the brand and the company in the coming years.
Chicago Fire FC is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, accessibility, and inclusion. Our diversity initiatives start with the recruitment and selection process; therefore, we’d like to welcome all diverse candidates to apply to opportunities within our Club.
Chicago Fire Football Club is seeking a dedicated Community Soccer Coach to join our team! The Community Soccer Coach will work across all of our outreach initiatives to grow participation and love for our sport throughout the City of Chicago. Programming will include clinics, camps, coach education, and community outreach. As this is the first interaction with CFFC for a lot of participants, our Community Soccer Coach will need to be passionate and enthusiastic about child and soccer development as well as growing the Club’s next generation of fans.
- Lead the on-field coaching of all grassroots and community soccer initiatives in the Chicagoland area, including the following programs:
- Camp Programs
- Little Sparks
- Community Partnerships
- School Partnerships
- Drive participation and club affinity through exceptional program delivery and customer service
- Create age-appropriate curriculum and resources for our staff and partners
- Develop strong relationships with football and community partners to grow participation and outreach
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of USSF D License (or equivalent) required
- Minimum of 3 years coaching or playing experience required
- Candidate must have a strong work ethic and a desire to build a career in professional sports
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work flexible hours, including but not limited to evenings, weekends, and holidays
CFFC is committed to providing equal employment opportunity and maintaining a workplace for employees and applicants for employment that is free from discrimination. The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, citizenship, age, veteran or military status, disability, sexual orientation, sexual orientation, or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please contact the Human Resources Department at email@example.com to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.