Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Business Intelligence Intern (Spring 2020) with Chicago Fire in Chicago · IL
Chicago Fire jobs
Sports Jobs in Chicago · IL
· Assist in collection, processing, cleansing, accessibility of fan marketing and transaction data
· Help maintain data integrations, end user experience and system functionality
· Help identify new data sources and third-party platforms to enhance fan analytics efforts
· Support the primary system administrator of the fan data warehouse
· Develop system reports and dashboards in Tableau to track team’s key metrics
· Prepare onboarding materials for new users
· Identify industry trends and make recommendations based on insights
· Other duties as assigned by the Manager of Business Intelligence
· Pursing degree in business, economics, mathematics, or related field
· Attention to detail and organizational skills with ability to meet firm deadlines
· Strong time management and project management skills
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
· Ability to work autonomously and use judgement in escalating issues to supervisors
· Willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?