Major League Soccer (MLS) and its Teams Jobs!
Business Intelligence Analyst
- Develop, implement and assess the overall data strategy including day-to-day management of the CRM database
- Oversee input of MLS data warehouse feed and turn into actionable steps
- Work with external vendors to perform data hygiene to ensure we are working with best information
- Create and update ticket sale pricing analyses for the purposes of optimizing single game revenue and correctly pricing the building
- Develop business intelligence tools in Tableau & SAS VA to communicate Club KPIs through visualization of data
- Use web and social analytics tools to better understand customer traffic and purchasing patterns.
- Ongoing refinement of fan demographic models for purposes of usage on Marketing Ad campaign, Corporate Partnership proposals/recaps, and Ticket Sales campaigns (e.g. STH Fencesitter, lead scoring, etc.)
- Track the effectiveness of sales campaigns through quantitative and qualitative analysis and management
- Develop cross functional uses and training for CRM throughout the organization
- Import and mine leads in CRM for campaign assignment to Ticket Sales & Service staff
- Analyze fan surveying data to create action steps to optimize fan experience
- Fully document work processes and activities
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Marketing & Digital Content
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, business, data analysis or related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in CRM, database marketing, direct marketing, data insights or related field
- Ability to analyze and manipulate large data sets into clearly understandable end user reports
- Attention to detail and organizational skills with ability to meet firm deadlines
- Ability to manage projects which span multiple departments
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to learn in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work flexible hours, including but not limited to evenings, weekends and holidays
How did you hear about this job?
Do you have a minimum of 2 years experience in CRM, database marketing or something similar? If yes, please explain
When are you available to start?
Do you have sports industry experience? If yes, please explain