Account Executive, Group Sales with Chicago Fire FC in Chicago · IL
Chicago Fire FC jobs
Sports Jobs in Chicago · IL
Ticket Operations: Ticket Operations
Title: Account Executive, Group Sales
Reports To: Director, Group Sales
- Maximize ticket sales and ticket sales revenue through execution of sales calls (up to 100 per day) and weekly meetings.
- The candidate will be accountable for consistently achieving or exceeding levels of “hustle metrics” (calls, talk time, referrals, appointments) and weekly sales activity.
- Strategically prospect new group sales opportunities and collaborate with team members in developing new group sales programs and enhancing existing programs.
- Generate new sales through season tickets and full season equivalent (FSE) ticket packages.
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue goals.
- Enter all pertinent prospect and customer information in CRM platform for efficient reporting and effective pipeline management.
- Work assigned sales, promotional and team events to develop new prospects and referral opportunities during games and outside business hours.
- Provide best in class customer service for all prospects and clients.
- Candidate should possess an optimistic team-first attitude, as well as the competitive desire to be the best.
- Demonstrate professionalism in all interactions on a daily basis (e.g. strong interpersonal skills, positivity, prompt and professional follow-through, openness to new ideas and suggestions).
- Other duties as assigned by the Director, Group Sales.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 1 year of group sales experience is required.
- Candidate must have a strong work ethic and a desire to build a career in professional sports.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to be a sports sales industry leader.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including but not limited to evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Familiarity and knowledgeable with Ticketmaster Archtics and Salesforce CRM preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?