Chicago Fire Football Club is a Major League Soccer team that was founded in 1997. The Club returned to Soldier Field as well as opened a new 50,000 square foot business office in the heart of the city. With tremendous growth and expansion, the Club is laying the foundation for an ambitious vision that will transform the Club in the coming years.
Chicago Fire FC is seeking an energetic, agile, customer-centric, data-driven, and detail-oriented Partnership Strategy Specialist to support all Corporate Partnership team efforts. In this position, the candidate will focus on providing sales and marketing support by creating and updating deck presentation materials, using thorough research and data analysis, and expanding commercial inventory with a focus on ensuring partnership initiatives boost fan engagement and maximize club revenue streams.
The candidate must be a highly motivated individual contributor with cross-functional experience, including technical and strategic knowledge of corporate partnerships. Previous team experience is preferred but not required.
Partnership Development & Marketing Support
- Build and maintain club story presentations and sales presentation materials such as decks, word documents, and mockups
- Strong project management skills to support ideation of new business, renewal, and upsell opportunities by developing fully integrated programs given prospect/partner needs and organizational objectives
- Collaborate with internal organization departments including, Marketing, Communications, Community Programs, Ticket Operations, etc. to support the creation of potential sellable partnership assets
Research, Analytics & Reporting
- Solid ability to analyze data and evaluate industry trends to support Corporate Partnership goals and targets
- Leverage fan insights and third-party companies to support department initiatives and integration within presentations
- Drive department revenue, manage Corporate Partnership inventory, rate card updates and reports
- Identify and organize market research, category research, competitive analysis and ongoing sponsorship trends to develop recommendation for club pursuit
- Co-lead the Corporate Partnership CRM system and work alongside CRM administrator to make necessary program updates
- Manage the department’s data, analytics, and reporting in partnership with the Business Strategy & Analytics team
- 2-3 years of relevant corporate partnerships experience
- Ability to develop and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Inherent team spirit with the ability to build partnerships and manage relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Self-motivated and self-starter with the ability to think creatively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Salesforce is a plus
- Must be fully vaccinated and boosted for COVID-19
- Chicago Fire FC is committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity, accessibility, and inclusion. Our diversity initiatives start with the recruitment and selection process; therefore, we’d like to welcome all diverse candidates to apply to opportunities within our Club.
- CFFC is committed to providing equal employment opportunity and maintaining a workplace for employees and applicants for employment that is free from discrimination. The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, citizenship, age, veteran or military status, disability, sexual orientation, sexual orientation or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
- If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please contact the Human Resources Department at [email protected] to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.