Carolina Core FC Professional Soccer
Position/Title: Marketing & Communications Intern
Under the Direction: Marketing & Communications Manager
Compensation: College Credit available - This position is non-paid
Carolina Core FC is an independent MLS Next Pro club based in High Point, NC. Our Marketing & Communication Intern will assist with CCFC’s media plan and is responsible for maintaining the brand’s mission through written communication and social media copy. In the best interest of personal and professional growth, interns will learn how to create and execute marketing campaigns, create graphics in Adobe Suite, connect with the CCFC fanbase through tailored posts, and collaborate with our marketing department on various marketing efforts. Additional responsibilities may include events within 40 miles of CCFC Headquarters.
- Assist in the creation of press releases, marketing materials, and social media posts
- Support planning and organizing various marketing campaigns both internally and as a conduit between CCFC partners
- Create, proof, and edit content for all CCFC social content and press releases
- Oversee CCFC’s communication strategy for all outlets including home game broadcasts, email, social, digital marketing, editorial, targeted, etc.
- Update and maintain the CCFC website with relevant and accurate information
- Manage and update social media calendar
- Assist the marketing department during promotions and events
- Research successful marketing strategies of other professional sports teams
- Other duties as assigned
- Basic knowledge and experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of soccer is a plus, but not required
Carolina Core FC are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.