Full Job Description: Group Sales Executive
The San Diego Sockers, 15 Time Champions of the Major Arena Soccer League are looking for a driven, motivated self-starter who is ready to lead a key role in the ticketing team to Sockers highest attendance yet! We are looking for an experienced candidate to join our Championship Front Office Team!
A full-time position that will oversee all aspects of Group Tickets, Fill GameDay Experiences, schedule group and Club Soccer nights for the San Diego Sockers. Responsible for selling, scheduling, and receiving payment for all groups attending matches. This staff member will be responsible for selling via warm leads, cold calls, and previous relationships the Sockers Club has created. He/She will be responsible for making a set number of outbound calls per day and solidifying group sales in a set goal number per home game. This job will require an outgoing, eager personality to meet and or exceed group tickets sales expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate all Group Sales (20+ Tickets)
- Coordinate/Schedule and Sell All Club Nights *2-3 Major clubs per Game*
- Schedule and Fulfill all Game Day Experiences, including but not limited to the following:
- Walk of Champions
- Pregame Scrimmage
- Warmups on the Bench – x2
- High Five Line
- Halftime Scrimmage
- Frisbee Team
- Sell Modelo Party on the Pitch Space (50-75 Tickets)
- Sell 1,000+ Group Tickets per Game
Required Knowledge/Skills/Job Qualification:
- AXS/BackOffice Experience highly preferred.
- Eagerness to learn, work hard and want to succeed.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple clients/groups
- Ability to communicate effectively in multiple ways (verbal, written)
- Willingness and ability to work long hours, including nights/weekends and holidays required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively interact with team members, club groups, and external patrons.
- Base Salary Range 32,000-36,000
- Commission Compensation Plan (Performance Based).
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits Available.
- 401K Plan included
- PTO/Sick time
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.