The San Diego Sockers, 15 Time Champions of the Major Arena Soccer League are looking for a driven, motivated self-starter who is ready to lead a ticketing team to their highest attendance yet! We are looking for an experienced candidate to join our Championship Front Office Team!
Oversee all aspects of full season, partial season, group, and single-game ticketing for the San Diego Sockers. Responsible for training, mentoring, and motivating the ticket sales staff. This staff member will be responsible for creating, executing, and establishing all sales initiatives and
ticket packages designed to exceed the annual revenue goals set forth by General Manager. He/She will be responsible for developing and implementing systems to monitor sales production and professional development for each member of the sales/service staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed the annual ticket sales goals.
- Use industry best practices to create and implement new ticketing programs
- Hire, train and develop top ticket sales talent.
- Provide overall leadership and oversee new ticket packages and sales.
- Lead regular staff meetings to facilitate discussion and ideas to consistently grow ticket revenue.
- Responsible for initial on-sale events for new season ticket sales, timelines and marketing campaigns.
- Create, build and execute all offers in AXS Backoffice.
- Responsible for excellent customer service in all Ticket Sales and Hospitality Areas.
- Assist the Marketing Department with the creation of sales materials and promotions.
- Work closely with all other departments (Marketing, Sponsorship, GameDay Ops, Community Relations, PR, and Arena Staff) to execute ticket packages and promotions.
- Ticket Sales (Reporting & Tracking):
- Recommend pricing strategies and annual sales timeline to GM.
- Monitor accounts receivable and prepares timely and accurate game reconciliation reports for
- Ticket Sales to the GM.
- Complete within 48 hours of Game Day all required league reports.
- Monitor and manage all seating inventory to maximize attendance and revenue.
- Seat arena appropriately to maximize perceived attendance while viewing on Social Platforms.
- Work hand in hand with GM to create all pricing/ticket package strategies.
Required Knowledge/Skills/ Job Qualifications:
- Superior Communication, Leadership, and Interpersonal Skills.
- Proven track record in team ticket sales, leading a successful sales and service team.
- Enthusiastic, creative, and the ability to think both strategically and tactically
- Ability to act quickly and problem solve on the fly.
- Strong customer service skills and able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Experience working with ticketing systems (AXS/Backoffice).
- Willingness and ability to work long hours, including nights/weekends and holidays required.
- Base Salary Range 50-60k.
- Commission Compensation Plan (Performance Based).
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits Available.
- 401K Plan included
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.