We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Game day interns will assist in executing all game night elements. A strong team is needed to provide fans with an unforgettable experience once the doors open. This starts with the pre-game preparation and continues through the evening until the post-game tear down is complete.
- Assist with game-day preparation including but not limited to concourse set-up, intermission activities, in-game sponsorship fulfillment, promotional items, etc.
- Manage the Ball Tass and in game giveaways
- Assist with the execution of pre-game elements and intermission activities.
- Assist fans with any questions or concerns they may have, when possible.
- Assist with tear-down
- Adhere to all arena policies and procedures, as well as other duties assigned by management.