Account Executive - Ticket Sales - Loudoun United FC - D.C. Soccer LLC (Washington · DC)
D.C. Soccer LLC Jobs
Sports Jobs in Washington · DC
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
The Loudoun United FC & Segra Field team is looking for an enthusiastic and detailed individual to commit as a ticket sales professional for Loudoun United FC (USL) and our growing Segra Field stadium.
This ideal candidate is motivated, competitive, and driven to become a leader in the sports sales industry. This position will be focused on maximizing revenue in all areas of the business, including season memberships, group sales, and premium spaces. There is opportunity to focus in the B2B space, youth soccer, non-profits/fundraising, and consumer buyers. This position is based in Leesburg, VA.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set and execute face-to-face or virtual appointments on a consistent basis
- Meet and exceed weekly, monthly, and annual sales goals while providing a top-level service to Loudoun United FC fans
- Provide a high level of service to all accounts
- Develop professional relationships with current fan base for referral leads
- Maintain all touchpoint with clients and prospects within Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Adoption of sales tools including, but not limited to, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Reply Buy, and Zoom Info
- Execute a minimum of 400 activities per week
- Represent Loudoun United FC in a positive way on match days when interacting with clients and prospects at sales table or at their seats
- Contribute positively to the Loudoun United FC culture
- Other duties as assigned
- Competitive nature and a contagious, positive attitude
- Previous sports experience is desired
- Ability to maintain great client/customer relations and work in a team setting
- Ability to effectively and professionally communicate both orally and written with staff, guests, and clients
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment and make sound decisions quickly
- Excellent time management, organization and customer service skills
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19
D.C. United is committed to uplifting our community, staff, and club. We are seeking candidates to be a part of our journey in our quest for continued organizational growth and another MLS Cup.
D.C. United will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform critical job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
D.C. United is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). D.C. United reaffirms its commitment to the principles of equal opportunity and diversity. D.C. United is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. D.C. United is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, pregnancy, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with the requirements of all federal, state, and local laws. Employment decisions can include hiring, termination, compensation, benefits, promotion, training selection, or other statuses or conditions of employment. All employment decisions are made on the basis of individual skills, knowledge, abilities, job performance, and other appropriate qualifications.