In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
With ticket sales leadership from some of the top ticket sales programs in the sports business, the Columbus Crew Inside Sales program provides entry-level sports business executives with the opportunity to learn the business side of professional sports from the top leaders in the sports industry. With a focus on consistent training and development through personalized one-on-one coaching, the Crew Inside Sales Program will build the foundation needed for a long and successful career in the revenue-generating side of the sports business.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Sell a full menu of ticket products for the Columbus Crew, including, but not limited to full and partial season ticket packages, group tickets and hospitality packages.
- Make cold calls from lists of area companies provided to sell full and partial season ticket packages and group tickets
- Utilize social selling tools to generate new lead sources
- Proactively create opportunities for new business through up selling opportunities and referrals from existing clients.
- Contact past customers in order to generate new ticket sales.
- Effectively follow up with clients and prospective clients in order to build relationships to help provide repeat business and to meet excellent customer service requirements.
- Cordially and effectively handle incoming sales calls from prospective clients for all ticket sales products.
- Conduct in-stadium appointments and tours of Lower.com Field to assist in closing new business and developing new relationships.
- Take advantage of out of office appointments to get face-to-face with prospective buyers
- Work different events and games as assigned to support ticket sales efforts and promotional initiatives.
- Undergraduate degree in business/sales/marketing/sports management or similar concentration.
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact comfortably and effectively with internal and external clients at all levels of an organization.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral.
- Extremely coachable and eager to learn every day.
- Highly motivated individuals with a strong desire to build a career in the sports business.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends, as required.
- Must be able to demonstrate eligibility to work in the United States.