*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Columbus Crew Job Opportunity
Columbus Crew is committed to developing future sales professionals and leaders in our organization and the sports industry. Columbus Crew is seeking Sales Representatives to join our Inside Sales Department. The opportunity includes initial training and on-going support from successful professionals in the industry and potential for advancement.
If you are interested in beginning a career in Major League Sports, have a willingness to learn and drive to excel, we can provide a solid foundation of skills that can lead to success within the Club and beyond.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for selling season memberships, partial plans, group outing ticket packages, suites, and premium hospitality to corporations and the general public
- Meet or exceed monthly or yearly sales goals
- Attend weekly sales meetings and training sessions
- Develop and implement effective sales techniques by applying sales and service best practices, networking, prospecting, referral gathering, and personal database management
- Build relationships to grow account base through repeat business and referrals
- Conduct in-office appointments at Lower.com Field as well as out of office appointments to increase new business opportunities
- Positively contribute to the overall culture of the sales team through continued relationships with all team members
- Provide excellent customer service to existing and new clients and supporters
Required skills, experience & abilities
- Undergraduate degree required
- Sales experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite including PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse population, including strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail
- Able to work independently and take initiative
- Able to work some evenings, weekends and holidays